You’re Invited… To the 2022 RTA Transportation Breakfast, Celebrating the Marriage of Life Science and Mobility
- July 7, 2022
- Posted by: Jacob Rigg
- Category: Blog
The 2022 RTA Transportation Breakfast presented by Research Triangle Foundation of North Carolina is almost here, and you can register today via this link.
One or more tickets to this annual event, which will be held on July 22, 2022 at The Umstead Hotel and Spa, is included in any RTA Membership level. The event will feature focused efforts on mobility innovation that is literally changing and saving lives. For this year, we will hear from:
- United Therapeutics / Silver Spring, MD, Research Triangle Park, NC – UT has multiple active organ manufacturing programs and is a pioneer in xenotransplantation. UT is the first biotech/biopharma to take the form of a public benefit corporation.
- BETA Technologies / Burlington, VT – Beta is developing electric vertical aircraft (EVA) and the charging infrastructure to support it.
- Unither Bioélectronique / Bromont, QC – UB is researching the adaptation of electric vehicle aircraft for UT corporate focus/manufactured organ delivery.
Attendees will also hear from guest speakers such as:
- Harold Hicks – RTA Chair
- Scott Levitan – RTP President
- Patrick Hannah – RDU Authority Chair
2022 Event Registration Information
- RTA Sustaining Gold members and above receive 8 tickets
- RTA Gold members receive 4 tickets
- RTA Silver members, Senior Regional Partners, and Bronze members receive 2 tickets
- RTA Standard members have 1 ticket
- $75 – RTA member additional ticket
- $150 – Non-RTA member ticket
- $45 – Public-sector partner ticket
If you have any additional questions about the event, registration or checking to see how many tickets are available to you please contact with my colleague Jacob or visit the RTA website.
Lets Get Moving,
Joe Milazzo II, PE
RTA Executive Director
RTA is the voice of the regional business community on transportation